Digestive Disorders Federation 2012
As experts in high definition endoscopy, we’re exhibiting at the Digestive Disorders Federation (DDF) Conference at ACC Liverpool, 17th - 20th June 2012.
DDF 2012 is the first combined meeting of the British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG), Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons (AUGIS), British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (BAPEN) and British Association for the Study of the Liver (BASL). This DDF meeting will replace the annual meeting of each of the four organisations that year.
Come find us on stand A12 and explore:
- The world’s first HD+ megapixel technology
- The ease of use of our broad product range
- The opportunity to discuss the best value financial solutions from premium HD to state-of-the-art HD+ endoscopy
- The expert after-sales care available.
We will be showcasing a selection of our current product line and introducing a series of new products for superior detection, demarcation and characterisation:
- The latest in high definition endoscopic imaging, the EPK-i5000 video processor
- The EC-3490Ti colonoscope with 210° tip deflection
- The VSB-2990i entroscope with unique HD+ resolution for detailed visualisation
- The world’s slimmest HD+ colonoscope, the EC-2990Fi
“The PENTAX image quality is better than anything I’ve seen. This makes the bowel cancer screening lists go very smoothly as we get an exceptional view on the whole colon - colonoscopy has never been easier!”
Dr Jon Simmons, Royal Berkshire Hospital
We also invite you to a sneak preview of the next step in high definition endoscopic imaging, the EPK-i7000 video processor.
For further information, please Lifecare dot sales at pentax dot co dot uk?subject=DDF%202012%20Symposium.